Chair of Church Life Task Group
You’re welcome on a Sunday at 09.15 and 10.30 (refreshments in between) where there is provision for all ages and to other special events as indicated in our weekly notices. Other opportunities include:
• Home Groups that meet to study the bible, pray together and support one another (daytime and evening for all ages). If you are not a member of a group yet do join one even if you cannot make it every week. Being part of a group is a good way of building friendships, learning and praying together. If you're not sure which group to try see Paul or Susan Moore, or one of the group leaders. Email email@example.com
• 18-30’s a new group which meets socially monthly
• Men’s Group with events throughout the year
• We also have twice weekly prayer times
• We provide resources to help you grow as a Christian, find out about our church, about believer’s baptism and church membership.
• We also have a Pastoral Care team and have people available for one to one pastoral care. Our Minister Jon is available for funerals and bereavement support and marriage preparation.
• We also run special events for those who are Seniors.
• The Alpha Course is run for those of you who are interested in joining a course to discover more about Christianity. firstname.lastname@example.org