Chair of Children and Youth Task Group
We believe that children and youth are not the church of tomorrow but the church of today and therefore we put a huge resource and effort into these important people!
• Three Sixteen - Sunday mornings. An all age group which have fun,
learn together and which develops leaders
• Wired - Thursday. Young adults Bible study.
• Girls Brigade - Tuesday nights from 6:00pm for girls age 5-18
• Boys Brigade - Tuesday evenings from 5:00pm to 8:00pm
• Extreme - Friday night. for secondary school children.
We regularly take our children and young people away to special events like Wat Tyler, Asheldham, SOLID, Soul Survivor and much more!
We have a dedicated team of people who work hard to make children's and youth work central to West Leigh Baptist Church.
Parenting Alpha Click For details
“Little Steps” toddler group welcome you for a fun filled morning with your little ones. Lorraine our parish nurse available for baby weigh in and to chat to for support with baby during the morning play session.
Click to find out more